Guided tours of Oscarshall
Oscarshall summer palace is open to the public during the summer season.
Opening hours 25 May - 8. September 2013:
- Saturdays from 11:00 to 17:00
- Sundays from 11:00 to 17:00
During the main season (19 June - 11 August) the summer palace is also open on weekdays other than mondays and tuesdays:
- Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, the palace is open from 11:00 to 17:00
- Mondays and Tuesdays: Closed
During the season, the tours start every hour. The last tour starts at 16:00.
Due to closed events, Oscarshall may be closed to the public. These dates will be announced
Closed groups are admitted 25 May - 8 September, by appointment. Please contact:
- Liv Bog: liv.bog[at]slottet.no or mobile 952 86 155
- Oscarshall (during opening hours): 917 02 361
- Fax: 22 04 87 83
The tour of Oscarshall is a guided tour of the main rooms:
- The vestibule
- The Salon
- The dining hall
- The King's appartment
- The Queen's appartment
The visitors are free to walk in the palace park after the tour.
During the season, tickets are available in the museum shop to the right of the main building.
(including ordering fees)
- Adults: NOK 70
- Seniors: NOK 60
- Children: NOK 40
- Escorts of persons with disabilities are admitted free of charge.
- Tickets reserved in advanced for private groups of 30 persons: NOK 2,000
Public transport for Oscarshall:
- Bus no 30 to "Bygdø kongsgård" or "Norsk Folkemuseum"
- The Bygdøy ferry to "Dronningen".
There is no parking available for buses or private cars at Oscarshall, apart from for persons with disabilities driving cars with tokens.